Plans and Pricing
Check out our pricing plans for the Rife Pro WordPress Theme.
Rife Pro is a natural extension of our Rife Free, that gives you more features and design layouts to use.
Upgrade Anytime! (Read below)
Our order process is conducted by our online reseller Paddle.com. Paddle.com is the Merchant of Record for all our orders. Paddle provides all customer service inquiries and handles returns.
Which plan should you choose?
I can hear you saying, “the cheaper one, isn’t that obvious?”
But hold on just a minute, and hear us out. You will save time and not needed frustration – who needs extra problems, right?
As you can see we offer 2 different plan types: one with support included, and one without, and they differ quite a bit in price.
Support is most expensive part of each digital product, but not everyone needs it.
We don’t want to sell you something that you don’t need, that is why we offer you a choice!
Who should choose the plan
without premium support?
- If you are a WordPress developer and you really know your stuff.
- If you have played with our Rife Free theme for some time, and didn’t face any bigger problems.
- If you are hardcore Elementor user and just want more beautiful Designs to work with.
- If you don’t need anything more then there is in Rife Free, but you would like to support us for all the hard work on it 🙂
If you fit any of above descriptions, then you probably don’t need our help, so save money and go with the plan without support!
If you get stuck you have our documentation at your disposal, that we update on a weekly basis.
You can always upgrade your plan later to one with support included. Hit us a message if that’s the case.
Who should choose the plan
with premium support included?
- If you are new to WordPress.
- If you have played with our Rife Free theme and feel that you could use guidance from time to time(for exmaple: switch on/off theme features).
- If you are facing plugins conflicts.
- If you need minor customizations outside of the theme possibilities(for exmaple: CSS tweaks).
- If you think that having us as a backup is just a great idea.
If you fit any of above descriptions, then plan with support is for you!
Please check our reviews to see what our customers say about our support.
You can read more about how we can help you in our documentation.
Need a better deal?
We send coupons in our newsletter, so come to join it!
FAQ - More details
Rife Pro theme is licensed under GPL. It means you can use it for commercial and personal project and edit every piece of content that comes with the Rife theme. Even the notice in the footer 😉
Auto-updates for Rife Pro, Premium support and our Design(demo) Importer are our services that we provide along for Rife Pro customers. These services are not part of GPL.
All of above means, that if you plan to use Rife Pro on more then 1 website, and use there any of mentioned services, you will need a licence for each website* or get the unlimited licence plan.
You should never share your licence key as it could be used to cancel your plan, for example. Keep it as safe as your passwords!
*localhost & development installations are not counted, so don’t worry 🙂
30 days money back guarantee.
Try Rife Pro without risk!
Do you want to test out Rife Pro first? You have 30 days to do this without risk of being committed, so go on and try it!
Rife Pro has been built on top of Rife Free but it gives you way more and better features.
Rife Free is already a great demo of Rife Pro, but with 30 days no-risk money back guarantee you get “trial-like” experience of Rife Pro.
If you’re not happy with Rife Pro just hit us a message within 30 days of purchase and we’ll refund your money.
Invoice / VAT refund
After purchase, you will receive an e-mail from Paddle(our payments “processor”) in which you will find transaction details and link to invoice.
There you can add your address and VAT number.
What happens after 12 months of continuous subscription?
- If you keep your subscription active, you get a discount of up to 40%* for renewal. So you’ll continue to receive updates to the theme to keep it current.
- if you cancel your subscription, then you will lose access to the support forum, any theme updates and the Designs Importer. However, the theme will continue to be active with your licence code. Also, all your websites created with Rife Pro theme will work normally.
*any discount will be counted from the regular (not discounted) price from the day of your initial purchase. The percentage of the discount you receive is dependant on the plan you choose.
When the subscription expires,
I won’t be able to update the theme. So what?
This is only true if you cancel your subscription, and don’t forget, you get a discount after the first year!
Updates don’t happen by magic; they need development time, in simple words – a lot of hard work. There’s a lot to do to make the theme continue to work with all those plugins and WordPress version which update very frequently. What is more, we continue developing better features that will make your work easier and your website even more beautiful.
Nowadays it’s fairly standard to only get access to updates to software for a limited time, as software needs constant attention from developers to stay current.
The marketplace can catch you out. People expect that once a theme is released, it magically works forever, so they buy a theme with a one-off payment. This can often leave buyers with an unsupported (and often non-functioning) theme after just a few months, and then they have to spend more money on new themes and and redo their site all over again. This is a crappy situation we aim to avoid with the Rife WordPress Theme.
Feed children when you use Rife Pro
In June 2018 we decided to join Pajacyk (“pajacyk” is Polish word for puppet clown) – a program that helps to feed children. With every purchase of Rife Pro, we send money to Pajacyk.
Pajacyk mostly feeds children in Polish schools, but they also provide international support:
- in South Sudan they helped build a clinic that feeds more than 500 children every day,
- in Somalia, they helped clinics who support more than 33,000 children and mothers in a critical condition from starvation.
We share 5% of our income from Rife Pro purchases with Pajacyk. So not only you are getting a quality product, but you’re also helping others around the globe which is great!
Why Pajacyk? We are Polish dudes, and we really believe in their mission. We also believe in doing what you can, with what you have, wherever you are.
Radek Kotarski – Thanks for inspiring us, and the books!
Got more questions?
Please let us know – we value your feedback. ❤️